You are looking for a free screen capture software. This article will introduce screen capture software that is rated as good today and free. These software will help your work.
1. OBS Studio
OBS Studio is free and open source software, with no screen time limit. Although it is free software, this is a quite professional screen recording software. OBS Studio supports streaming and recording in high definition, with no length restrictions. You can stream on YouTube or save the recording to your computer in FLV format.
OBS Studio can record directly from the graphics card, so it can record games running in full screen mode . It also has customizable hotkeys to control recording. OBS Studio can also take advantage of multi-core CPUs to improve performance, and record at 60 FPS or higher.
Some features of OBS Studio software:
- High performance real-time video/audio capture and mixing
- Capture window, image, text, browser window, webcam
- Multiple video source filters
- Powerful configuration options
- Streamlined settings panel
- Many topics
- Lets you preview your scenes and sources before going live
Platform: Windows , Mac, Linux
2. Debut Video Capture
Debut Video Capture is free screen capture software for non-commercial use. Debut Video Capture uses video overlays to record your screen and webcam simultaneously. This feature of webcam software is perfect for YouTube videos where you want to show both your screen and your facial reaction simultaneously.
Debut Video Capture is good for recording computer screens, webcams, cameras and supports up to 50 popular video formats.
Some features of Debut Video Capture software:
- Record videos in avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and many other video formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera, or video input device (e.g. VHS recorder)
- Record the entire screen, a window or any selected part
- Mouse highlight highlights the cursor’s position when using the screen recorder
- Ability to show keystrokes in screen recording
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers with your video; Ideal for recording video conferences and webinars
- Notebook for video recording and recording
- Replace background with image, video or solid color with green screen tool
Platform: Windows , Mac
Another completely free and open source software is ShareX. ShareX has almost all the necessary features for you to record and take screenshots. ShareX is considered a screen capture tool, file sharing and productivity tools.
After capturing and editing, With the “After Capture” feature, ShareX supports uploading to cloud services such as Google Photos, ImageShack, Photobucket, Dropbox…
Some features of ShareX software:
- Capture the screen as a video or GIF file.
- A border can be defined on the screen to enable easy shooting.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Screen scroll capture.
- Capture web page.
- Annotate images.
- Add watermark to image.
Monosnap is a free screen capture or recording program for Mac and Windows. The program allows users to create screenshots, annotate them and upload them to the cloud.
The program is compact, easy to install and currently trusted by millions of users around the world.
Some features of Monosnap software:
- Capture full screen, just part of the screen or selected window
- Make your crop pixel perfect with 8x . magnifier
- Customize startup screen shortcuts
- Highlight important details with pens, text, arrows, and shapes
- Hide private information with blur tool
- Upload your snapshots to the cloud in one click
- Or save it to your local folder and copy it to clipboard
- Full screen recording or partial screen recording.
Platform: Windows , Mac
5. FlashBack Express
FlashBack Express is the ideal software to record your screen, FlashBack Express makes it easy to record games and capture footage from your webcam.
Although it is a free version, FlashBack Express gives very beautiful recording quality and no recording time limit , simple to use interface and also has a lot of features and tools that compete with other high-end software. .
Some features of FlashBack Express software:
- Record your screen, webcam, audio
- Cut scenes, create clips
- Enhance recordings with captions, arrows, images
- Add commentary and music
- Easy sharing – upload to Youtube or download files
- Add audio commentary as you record
With the above 5 software, each software supports relatively good screen capture. Using these software partly meets your daily work.