Terragen is a powerful solution for building, rendering and animating realistic natural environments. Create entire worlds from your imagination or import real-world terrain datasets and use Terragen to create the most realistic visualization possible. You control the weather, the landscape, the rivers, lakes and oceans, the sun, the moon and the stars.
With Terragen, you have full control over the shader networks used for terrain, textures, micropolygon displacements, clouds, and object distribution. You can rearrange the planet shading pipeline to suit your goals. Place grass and trees wherever you want, as well as other objects in the native TGO or OBJ format that you have modeled in third-party software.
Terragen has been used for visual effects in more than 30 feature films as well as many major television productions, game development, VR environments, museum exhibits, documentaries, etc. The industry’s largest and most respected visual applications rely on Terragen for their environmental workflows, including Digital Domains, Industrial Lighting & Magic, Weta Digital, and MPC, to name a few. .
Features of Planetside Software Terragen Professional
- Flexible global lighting system for precise illumination at any scale, from close-up, far, to planetary scale.
- Render whole planets, panoramas, little rock gardens, or anything in between.
- Optical air and sunlight.
- Volumetric clouds or fast “2.5D” clouds.
- Multiple scattering in volume, full light interaction between volume and surface.
- High dynamic range output; generate optical environment maps and IBL sources.
- Production quality anti-aliasing and motion blur makes it fast and efficient.
- Import 3D objects for rendering
- Render millions of trees and other objects using . Billions of virtual polygons are handled with ease.
- Node graph editor for ultimate control over shaders and textures.
- Flexible planetary shading pipeline.
- Add more elevation fields, textures, and displacement maps to your scene.
- Procedural terrain can cover the entire planet.
- Apply almost “infinite” fractal detail to terrain and other objects.
- Terrain overhangs using procedural displacements, image-based displacements, or imported geometry.
- 3D painting of colors and masks can control almost anything in the scene.
- Animation of almost any parameter
- Georeferencing options; automatic georeferencing for correctly formatted GIS files, including GeoTIFF and more.
- Export high resolution objects from displaced surfaces.
Download Terragen Professional 4.5.71 Full
Size: 20 MB
Decompression pass: taiwebs.com