Alfa eBooks Manager allows you to organize your e-books and paper books in a single e-Library. Alfa eBooks Manager is the first choice for book lovers, collectors, students, academics and corporate librarians.
Its Table View interface is ideal for searching, selecting, filtering, sorting, and sorting books. You can sort the list of books by different parameters by clicking on the column header. You can select columns to display by right-clicking the table header and opening the Columns list.
You can choose one of the available templates and zoom, show or hide the panels in each view. Besides, in Options, you can choose primary color theme: Light or Dark, and accent color (there are several colors to choose from). Accent colors determine the color of certain callouts and design elements.
You can quickly filter your book list by clicking items in the Library Explorer or by searching. But if you want to select books by some condition (i.e. Genre, Author, Publication Date) – you can use Filter Builder. To create a filter – drag items from the Gallery Explorer onto the Filter Builder. You can put the logical OR or AND operator between items. You can also use brackets to group some items and build more complex filter conditions.
Features of Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web
- Get your books, ebooks and audiobooks in an electronic library.
- Catalog any book data. Add tags and custom fields.
- Customize the look and feel of your eLibrary.
- Scan your computer for ebooks, parse metadata.
- The built-in e-book reader supports all popular e-book formats.
- Book updates from Amazon, Google and others.
- All popular formats are supported: EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, AZW.
- Convert eBooks for your Kindle, iPhone, or Android reader.
- Play with realistic 3D models of your favorite books.
- Alfa is the best Caliber alternative for those who like comfort.
- Access your library in the local network even from mobile devices.
- Quickly add and organize audiobooks. Built-in audiobook player.
Alfa eBooks Manager Web + Pro 184.108.40.206
Size: 35 MB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
- Add the following line to the hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc):
- Unzip and install the software
- Exit after the installation is done
- Copy File “aem.license” (select version) to the following path:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Alfa.NetSoft\Alfa Ebooks Manager