Adobe Camera Raw is one of the most powerful Photoshop plugins for raw image processing. RAW files are images that aren’t overly processed and are the best choice for editing in graphics software. Phone cameras and even cameras often perform initial processing on the image when taking a photo, which in most cases causes damage to the image texture. For this reason, advanced cameras often save photos in their raw form so that all the details of the photo can be captured in them and photographers can edit with more open hands. Users can use this plugin to edit multiple raw images and then convert them to a custom format for other applications.
You can easily perform operations such as crop, rotate, change the contrast and brightness of the image, adjust the color and many more. This program supports raw images of various binoculars from Canon, Samsung, Sony, Sigma, Casio, Nikon, etc. With this plugin, it is possible to remove image noise without any side effects or changes. its quality, which you can rarely see in other graphics software. In addition to Photoshop, this plugin is compatible and usable with Photoshop Element, After Effects and Bridge. Adobe Camera Raw was first introduced by Adobe in 2003 and has since become one of the most important applications in the professional photography toolkit.
Adobe Camera Raw Plugin Features
- Edit raw images easily and quickly (adjust lighting, color, contrast, brightness, etc.)
- Compatible with a wide range of cameras
- Easily remove image noise without damaging the texture of the image
- Can be used in Photoshop, Photoshop Element and After Effects
- Ability to convert raw format to other graphic formats
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color
- OpenGL 3.3 and 1 GB or more of Video RAM (VRAM) for GPU-related functionality (2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors)
Graphics processor acceleration requirements
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
Download Adobe Camera Raw 13.4
Size: 538 MB
Adobe Camera Raw 13.4 for MAC OS: DOWNLOAD
- Download and decompress
- Normal setting
- Use, this software is free